From their press release through the ASHRAE website:
"kBIM Template and Library for Autodesk Revit includes a Revit template, customized Revit library, and supporting help documentation, all designed to enhance the building information modeling (BIM) process for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, and technology disciplines.
Developed by Karpinski Engineering for use with Revit 2013, 2014, or 2015, kBIM Template and Library provides large-firm capabilities to smaller firms.
$5,500 ($5,000 ASHRAE Member) / CD / 2014Available Now
- Custom view templates to enhance drawing set-up for each discipline. See a sample
- Standard symbols for devices that represent regularly used drafting items such as valves, pipe fittings, duct fittings, electrical devices, plumbing fixtures, fire protection devices and data/telecommunication devices
- Equipment and fixture schedules with corresponding Revit families that enable automatic schedule population
- Custom schedules and tags to aid in electrical circuiting
- Standard pipe designations and line type
- Design checks as visibility and graphical settings (device indication of circuit inclusion)
- Custom drawing annotation styles and device tags
- Equipment clearance representation
- Device annotation offset for drawing clarity"
To get a copy and get off to a great start, follow this link:
Ask for Emy McGann, and she'll get you hooked up. You can also order it through the ASHRAE bookstore if you're a member:
Happy Modeling! David B.